Friday, March 03, 2006

The Crabitat - Before and After - 10g

My crabitat has progressed! I'm happy with it, it's not perfect by any means. We are taking it a few steps more soon. We are building a second level right now and I'm getting a FANTASTIC 30 gallon tank with our new house. YAY!

Without further ado, come with me down memory lane to the FIRST crabitat:



Second Crabitat with little changes:


I missed a few crabitats in here... because I remember using a larger Turtle Stand on the left side. I also had my mom knit a hemp net that I used for a second level with moss... until they ATE it! Hehehe...


Third Crabitat with second level of fish net:


(You can see Igal and Crumb in the corner.)



Current crabitat for today with new cool bubbling pool!



(They LOVE this pool and it helps with humidity too.)



That's all of them that I took pictures of... not too stunning, but it's functional and getting there!

:) Thanks for looking. Feel free to comment. (:

No comments: