Thursday, March 09, 2006

My OTHER New Tank... I need to stop...

I think I'm tank happy. HEHE This is just a temporary tank until we get our new house and the 55g set up. This 20g will go to my mother-in-law for her fishies. They need the space too.

Here's pix of the new 'tat though. :) I had fun setting it up and the hermie's are having fun running around wild in it. I am working on getting the heat and humidity back to normal. In the pix you will see the UTH on the side and the lamp on top. They've both been moved to better locations. I'm rotating them for a bit until I can get the temp rounded out inside. I had it up to 70 when I set the tank up but it dropped again. I'm not used to heating a larger tank like this. I'm worried about getting the 55g set up and getting everything stable.

(Comparison between 10g and new 20g...
working on the tank stabilization of heat and humidity before moving crabbies over.)


(The back of the tank is a mirror and that makes photo taking a tad tricky.)

(Notice all the space? They fall a lot from the net.
The second level hubbie is working on will go here so it won't be so empty later.)


(The famous bubbler pool. They STILL love it!)


(I added some coral from hubbie's collection and the food dishes to this side.
They LOVE the coral pieces. I think they are pretty!)

No comments: