Monday, March 13, 2006

New Second Level!

It's still drying but hubbie has it all glued now!!! It will most likely be finished "curing" by tomorrow and I can get it all set up. I'm so excited!!! I hope the crabbies like it as much as I do. Hehe... Will definately add to the tank.










It's made with plexi-glass 12in long, 8 in deep and the legs are 7 1/2in tall. The "glue" is silicon aquarium sealent. The legs are PVC piping (the smallest he could find).

I'm so excited!!! It seems to be very sturdy and strong. Can't wait to get the sand in there, a cocohut, attach some netting to the bottom and... I dunno... maybe move some coral pieces up there. He's got enough supplies to make like 4 more of these too. He said he'd make some for the 55g when we get in the house at different heights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awsome idea!