Saturday, March 18, 2006

Second Level is IN!

It's been in for a little while now actually... just have not had a desire to post it all yet. Hehe... They are living in it in these pictures too... so it's a LITTLE bit messy.

I actually had to move things around in it because Crumb climbed the air tube and got stuck behind the moss pit one night. Not fun. She's a little stressed from it all I think, but holding up well.

I also got a new combo light hood for heat because the UTH was just not cutting it. I love it! The temp and humidity are staying very nice.



(Squeax, one of my new teeny E's, is UNDER that piece of coral.
Took me FOREVER to figure that out. I thought he'd escaped!)


(The moss pit used to be on the back wall, but Crumb made me rearrange for saftey.
Air stone is back in the sea salt pool too... just not in this pix.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do your crabs get up to the second level? Also, Does the level have all sides enclosed, or just 3?

Thanks,
MaMaCrab

Lauren said...

Hi, I'm Lauren and I am wondering how you made your second level?

Lauren said...

like how do you make the box? please and thanks :)