Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sneak Peek

It's been getting colder at night and I'm having a problem regulating the heat for the hermie's. Susia and Igal sat in the same spot almost all day and that's REALLY unusual. I think Buster is down to do the destress she never got when I first bought her as a "Crab in a Cup" because she immdiately molted... but it's not a good destress because Susi and now Igal keep tunneling around her and disrupting her.

Crumb has still not surfaced and I cannot see him underneath the tank anymore. Plus, I had set up the heater in the tank and it caused the sand on that side of the tank to not be moist anymore and I think that collapsed Crumb's cave. I've been very concerned but know that I should not dig up a crab... especially if molting... but I also know that if a molting crab is in danger I should remove it from the tank... but I don't know where this crab is anymore! ERGH!

No comments: