Monday, August 15, 2005

Checking In

Just a quick update on everybody...

Susi is still busy... she's stayed in the last shell so far though so that's nice. :) Loves climbing and hanging out in one of the many food dishes.

Igal is perking up nicely. I got him out to see him and he was much more active then usual so I'm glad that he's not permenantly mad at me. Right now his face is in the saltwater pool. Hehe...

Orion has changed shells and is really getting some beautiful red coloring! She's so cute because she's always moving around the tank and then will duck into the shell just enough to still have her feelers outside the shell checking things.

Buster... for whatever reason... is still buried down.

Crumb is also still underground.

I'm planning to do another spot clean today and I'm going to get hubbie to lift the tank so that I can check on the underground ones. I've not checked on them in several days.

No comments: