Ta-Da! See the lovely new background? I love it when I can figure out how to personalize things like this. :)
Anywho... Crabbie update... and QUICK because I'm tired...
Crumb is up and active as ever! I think he's the only PP that will give Susi a run for her money. Hehe... They are often found prowling the tank or hanging out in the food dish. They've kindly combined efforts to redecorate their tank and I said FINE! Rotten crabs. Hehe.. I'm leaving the tank in it's redecorated state as it won't hurt them and they seem to like it that way. I will be releasing Buster from ISO this week so I'll fix it all up then.
Orion has changed shells once again and Igal is now missing-in-action. I tell ya, cannot keep all those crabs up at once. One of them has to keep me in suspense.
No comments:
Post a Comment