I was bad... but good? Dunno. I rescued three crabbies from a local store. I want to cry about their conditions and there were so many more but I couldn't. I don't have the room! They were miserable.
The largest E was ducking it's eye's between it's pinchers and I kept wondering why. On further inspection I realized the poor thing was in a shell 2x's too small and it was only HALF a shell too! As soon as it hit ISO with other shells to pick from it was moved into a nicer shell that fits. Now it's been sleeping in the food dish and drinking like crazy! hehe... I hope it will be fine.The other 2 rescued I refer to as the twins... once again it's 2 E's similiar in size. They just had miserable conditions. They are the chirp-e-est little guys I've ever had! Tiny little E's too... never seen them so small.
I'm adding another second level to the tank to expand it even more. The climbing background has been great and as soon as Igal surfaces from his molt I'm definately adding more sand to the bottom. Need to buy some more sand too. I hope I can find some.
Also getting ready to plug in the UTH for the cold weather! Brrr... right now they are staying consistent. Being in our room was not only too much noise for us but the temp was rarely consitent too. Now it's finally settled.
No comments:
Post a Comment