Monday, September 26, 2005

Pig Out and Then Hide!

Susi just cracks me up. I changed out their dry food and the adapted recipe is below using the recipe I listed earlier in Dinner is Served.

At any rate... added the new goodied-up dry mix to the tank as well as an unsalted-cracker with organic peanut butter on it and Susi... well... she was Susi. :) And is now hanging out in a plastic plant groaning that she ate too much. hehehehe... So funnie!


Adjusted Dry Food:
----------------------
4 Tbsp Dry Mix
1 Tbsp Leafy Greens by Garden Goodies
1 HEAPING Tbsp sun-dried shrimp
1 Tbsp Coconut & Raspberries by Kaytee Healthy Toppings
1 Tbsp Rose Hips by Kaytee Healthy Toppings
1 Tbsp Carrots & Sweet Potatoes by Kaytee Healthy Toppings
1 Tbsp Mixed Fruit by Kaytee Healthy Toppings

They are loving it! Already need to refill them and I just put this in there last night. I think some of them are picking out just their "favorites" though. :) I did this change to see how it would boost their coloring. I should have made a smaller batch I'm sure... but oh well.

No comments: