Saturday, May 13, 2006

Short Update

Everyone moved just fine and dandy...

I ordered TONS of shells recently and got them in. Fairly happy with them all too. There's 1 hole package that is too small to do anything with. Then there's another set that has more holes then I anticipated so I can't use them. Did not realize this type of shell was even that fragile actually. Total there's about 95 out of 200 shells that are useable. Now I'm sorting and deciding on which ones to keep and which I can sell... because... well... I don't NEED 95 new shells. I just wanted some, but it's cheaper to buy them in bulk. Hehe...

Did a deep clean the other night and found (who I believe to be) Igal squished after a molt. SOBS! Not a pleasant find. I hope the little thing did not suffer. Someone also took her shell too. I don't know what really happened. I hope that I do not have a bully crab. I am speculating that she molted and then sand collapsed on her and she was squished... then someone took her shell. I dunno though. Very disturbing.

No comments: