I did not notice the posts in my tagboard when I wrote this morning. So sorry! I was just checking back on something with the blog when I saw them now.
Soooo... an answer:
E's getting an Orange Claw does indicate maturation. E's being entirely orange and brown is a different story for me now. Most of my E's are now greenish/blue and they may still have that orange claw going on. I do have 1 that is just staying orange and brown, but the orange has intensified. All my E ramblings earlier were just me thinking things through and wondering if there was something to change the pale coloration on my PP's and the all brown E's.
I must say that I've made 3 major changes that have been for the better of the tank.
1. I feed coconut and mangrove daily.
2. I use NarNar's kibbles.. she has LOTS of varieties for sale in her Ebay store now. CLICK HERE
3. I switched to Catalina's Real Seawater that Petco sells. CLICK HERE
I will try and write all about these changes more later... I'm also working on a shell catalog for me right now (kinda like my species guide... but with shells...)
Thanks all for stopping by!! So sorry I've not updated in awhile. Did not realize I had "readers". HEHE Take care!!
No comments:
Post a Comment