Sunday, May 28, 2006

Second Level Issues....

That wonderful second level that Hubbie made for me (Post: New Second Level and Second Level is IN!) is not working right. Hehe... It's still wonderful and I love it to pieces, but the legs all fell off of it. Which at first I was mad about, but then I realized that now I can just pick up the top, leave the legs in place in the sand, do my cleaning and pop the top back on without removing the legs. I like that... but it's not what I expected it to do so it was quite a shock. The others that we did sell some to said the same thing has happened to theirs though. ERGH!

We definitely need to work on this a bit more before trying to sell some more. I don't like that they "break". Even if it is a "convenient" break.

No comments: