Saturday, November 04, 2006

Crabbage Patch Organic Soil.... Wow!

I did not believe the reports of how the crabs will eat this stuff... for whatever reason. Hehe... I was need of some rather large shells though so I just added this soil and crushed oyster shells to my list for the fun of it. I've put little shell dishes of this stuff in each 'tat (just to test... not more then 1/4 tsp each) and just checked them this morning to find them empty!!! Wow!

I guess they like to eat dirt? HEHE Silly little crabbies. I'm happy to have one more easy item to give them though that doesn't smell all fishy. The crabs have their own shelf in my pantry and a drawer the fridge. OH and a shelf in the freezer too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH, to admit, my crabs are more sillier than yours. YOU KNOW WHAT? MY HERMITS EAT THE SAND! I saw them put the sand inside their mouths...euu I never thought that they would rather eat sand than the pellets I gave them... I use pellets once every two days and also I give them fresh foods every week as they dislike to finish it!