I thought that term was sooooo funnie the first time I read that! I have an official tank diver though. Crumb and Susi both love to climb on things and then when something interest them below they simply let go! I think that would be hair raising then having a bungie attached and letting go. Does not seem to phase them one bit though. Hehe...
All is well in the tank home now. The LOVE apples... especially when they get yuckie and browned. I believe they'd eat just about anything that I put in the tank really... but I like them to be healthy. They certainly know how to make a mess of things in there though regardless of how neatly I place the food around the tank. Ah well... they are "children" I suppose.
Susi is down still and I'm not moving the tank much for fear of disturbing her. Has not been enough sun out to warrent moving their tank to a sunnier location and then back to their normal place lately. I've just been turning the lamp on next to the aquarium more often so they get some sort of light. All other 6 residents are hanging out in the net or coco-hut. I believe they are avoiding digging where Susi is to not disturb her too or something. Very odd to have so many of them creeping around the tank and yet they carefully avoid one huge spot in the middle because that's where the "queen" is buried. Hehehe... At least, that's what Susi thinks of herself. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment